This Keto Vanilla Pound Cake is an incredibly simple dessert with excellent macros and just the right amount of sweetness. It also stores very well, that is…if there are any leftovers!
Pound Cake is a super simple dessert to get right when you’re not enjoying a low carb diet. The ingredients are easy and they just work together. I didn’t necessarily think that would be the case in the Keto world…until now!
- 2 cups almond flour (I use this kind)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup erythritol (I used this)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Generously butter a 9 inch bundt pan, set aside
- Combine almond flour and baking powder in a large bowl, set aside
- Cut butter into several small squares and put in separate bowl, add cream cheese
- Microwave butter and cream cheese for 30 seconds. Be careful to not burn cream cheese. Stir these wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Add erythritol, vanilla extract, and sour cream to butter and cream cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Pour wet ingredients into large bowl of almond flour and baking powder. Stir well.
- Add eggs to batter. Stir well.
- Pour batter into buttered bundt pan, place in oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the cake comes out clean.
- For best results, let cake cool completely for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. If you remove it too soon, it may crumble a bit.
Per 1 Slice (1/12 Bundt or 65 grams)
Calories: 249 Calories
Total Carbs (including erythritol): 23.23g
Sugar Alcohols: 16g
Net Carbs: 5.23g